Thursday 9 October 2014

My Magnitude journey





May be I always dreamed to be one, maybe it was something meant to happen but I never knew I could or I never thought I would. It was out of nowhere!! I never thought I would ever be a part of it but I guess I underestimated myself yet I am happy it occurred in the right place at the right time.

Modeling was a new thing for me. No, it is not that I am backward kind of person or I don’t get much interested in those glamorous things but it was just that, I thought I was not fit for it. I thought it’s something impossible until someone pushed me and said, “Thinley, you should go for it. I am sure you will be the BJMC’s next top model!” I laughed in surprise. I was not sure if I should go for it because I was not so confident. 

With all those confusion I stepped forward. Audition scared the hell out of me! I was like, OH MY GOD!!! But I don’t know how, I got selected. After that the journey went smooth. Round after round, I went clearing it and I was contended to reach the final. I was just a part and I did not deserve anything more than the great experience for I never trusted myself enough. 

They say, we should expect something unexpected, just like that, surprisingly I was titled the Ms. Magnitude Asia- One of the biggest achievement of my life. 


Now I look back to those moments and smile. I think back and realize, I should have trusted myself because my own happiness is inside my soul and my capabilities would bring me wonders.

1 comment:

  1. A very big congratulations for your great achievement...Always keep on grasping the opportunities that come your way. Never let any kind of opportunity go untried. It will just put you into compunction. I know you have capability to do anything,,,All the best in rest of your journey of life.

    ReplyDelete